banner



Via Email Or By Email

Check your entire sentence for FREE!

I sent it to you via email vs I sent it to you by email

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

I sent it to you via email is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

I sent it to you via email

130 results on the web

I sent it to you by email

92 results on the web

Become a superhero of written English.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Related Comparisons

What people are saying about TextRanch

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

TextRanch on TrustPilot

  • "The paragraph becomes more natural and beautiful! It is beyond my expectation."

  • "I'm completely stoked that actual people are reviewing my text. I want to express my most sincere grattitude to them for taking the time to help me."

  • "I like they are real people!"

  • "I like how reliable the feedback is. The editor's comments were helpful. They helped me get through the difficult times arranging words, sentences, and phrases in writing. Thanks, TextRanch. Well done."

  • "First time using it and it amazed me. The fact that someone (the editor is actually human) provides you the best guidance on English grammar so fast on a website is quite amazing nowadays. Great service! Thank you!"

  • "very helpful for non native speakers and also better than Grammarly :)"

  • "Just find TextRanch by luck. Help me to pick out my small mistakes and big blunders."

  • "The editors are humans."

  • "First time using it. I got impressed by the fact that "humans" answer me (in fact, I came in to check this). Nowadays, talking to a human is a privilege :-)"

  • "Wow!! Great. I can see and understand my mistake clearly. I believe that TextRanch can help me to improve my writing skill. Thanks a lot."

  • "Super cool! I would have not seen the mistakes in the text I submitted otherwise."

  • "Amazing! The editor pinpointed exactly the parts I was having trouble with. and now that I read it it makes a lot of sense. Thanks!"

  • "Thank you so much!!! I love that by using TextRanch, I will be able to confidently write emails or anything business related and feel good about it."

  • "Amazing product for real"

  • "TextRanch is easy to operate and the editors are highly professional. Thank you for correcting me:)"

  • "I can learn and improve my written English. Thank you"

  • "It´s brilliant the way they work; they sent me back my text with well-detailed corrections."

  • "First time to use but i love it already"

  • "I'm so thankful for the editors, they are professionals and really fast."

  • "Real people is helping! This is amazing!"

  • "Thank you, excellent job. You help me make it look so easy. You and your Team are great!"

  • "I can get corrected right away with real English."

  • "it's really useful 👍🏻"

  • "As a German-English translator and editor, I occasionally appreciate another set of human eyes looking over certain sentences that I am unsure about. Being human powered provides more linguistic nuance. Great on-the-fly service!"

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Via Email Or By Email

Source: https://textranch.com/425743/i-sent-it-to-you-via-email/or/i-sent-it-to-you-by-email/

Posted by: ruckerunshes.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Via Email Or By Email"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel